This report begins by laying out the dynamics of the youth employment challenge in sub saharan africa the demographic transition the role of mineral exports the . Abstract sub saharan africa has just experienced one of the best decades of growth since the 1960s between 2000 and 2012 gross domestic product gdp . A new world bank report outlines what african governments can do to increase the earning potential of their growing youth population. Youth employment in sub saharan africa taking stock of the evidence and knowledge gaps gordon betcherman and themrise khan 2015 this scoping paper is one of a series . Foreword xix acknowledgments xxi about the authors xxiii acronyms and abbreviations xxvii overview youth employment in sub saharan africa 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.